[Healeys] Sent in my money, got no magazine, why don't they fix this?

Healey healey at hunterbane.com
Sun Jan 23 08:00:59 MST 2011

OK, so after I heard back from Ed and Tracy, we concluded that I am
having difficulties with my membership AHCA, not AHCUSA.  So the
sequence of events was this:

Sent in membership fees through paypal that lists my business name
(HunterBane Engineering).
Sent request in October to Mark Sneider to check on it with the
payment date.  He sent me a confirmation that did not have "Olin
Brimberry", but HunterBane as paying on that date.  So, I sent an
explanation back that this was my payment, and thought that it was to
be corrected.  I have not received a magazine since.

So, any help you guys can give to get this reconciled, I would much
appreciate it.

Olin Brimberry
61 3000 MKII
BT7 Sideshifter TriCarb