[Healeys] mystery motor

eyera3@gmail.com eyera3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:27:25 MST 2011

26d would be a bn4 motor

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions
IT Consultants

----- Reply message -----
From: "gary brierton" <gbrierton at hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 19, 2011 1:46 pm
Subject: [Healeys] mystery motor
To: <healeys at autox.team.net>

I received this and donbt know an answer.  If you would, please, respond
directly to Derek at derekfatura at netscape.net
GaryB

Hi, my dad just bought a 58 austin healey 100-6 bn4 to restore and it came
with an extra motor.  We'd like to find it a good home.  He knows it isn't a
100-6 motor, it has 3 carbs, but do you know how we can find the year and make
it is for?  The # is 26D/R/H53569.  Thanks!!!!!!!

               Derek

Oops!!!!!  My dad just came in from the shop and said 2 carbs at a 45.  So
maybe a 100-6 but the later engine?  Any ideas I would appreciate it or if you
know someone who might know.  Thanks!!!!!

              Derek
Healeys at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75