[Healeys] Fuel Line Clips

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Mon Jan 17 13:50:23 MST 2011

I have to say I look underneath the cars and check as I need to see how the
chassis rails look and if they are strait. I do not check all the bolt heads
if they are the right ones and if there are the right paint marks on the
springs or the wiring looms have the tracer in right colour.
But that's my preferences.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----