[Healeys] Moss rear fenders

caddi5 at comcast.net caddi5 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 07:39:33 MST 2011

Hello everyone,

I am still pulling dents out of my frame (thanks to everyone that gave me ideas on how to do it) its a slow process but it is working...........Anyway I have found a set of rear  fenders and a trunk  lid ,they have never been installed and were bought at least 5 -? years ago from Moss they are painted black primer and were made in England. I have not seen them as they are located 700 miles away. My question is ......I have read there is a fitting problem with these ,does anyone have experience with these that could explain what the issues are ? what to look for? etc.etc.   Also what is a reasonable price to pay ....I have been looking for original fenders for a long time,but the ones I find have many issues as well (rust,etc.)

Regards,
Mitch
1959  bn4