[Healeys] Fuel Gauge Problem - Continued

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 16 18:12:36 MST 2011

Look in the Fuel System section on the Technical page of my site for the
"Fuel Dip Stick".  Listed as "Emergency Fuel Gauge". The photos are of the
one that I made using a piece of leftover quarter round. I use it all the
time even though I think that my Fuel Gauge is relatively accurate.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com