[Healeys] Compression ratio for a fast road 100

Gilbert Gauthier comkanuk at cgocable.ca
Thu Jan 13 12:23:01 MST 2011

Hi,

I Drive presently a 100 M with these modifications and it is a very
pleasant ride with a lot of power and a very good idle. These
modification were done by Bob Nicholson at BRITTANIC MOTORS Avon MA ,
you could probably contact him for more info.

ENGINE:
             Dennis Welch parts
                         Nitride hardened Steel crankshaft
                         Fast Road Aluminum cylinder head
                         Completion Head studs & nuts
                         Head washer  competition
                         Comp Steel head gasket
                         Steel Rocker Pedestal & spacer kit
                         Rocker shaft  tuftrided
                         Camshaft Kit DWR1 - new
                         Cam Followers modified
                         Crank Sprocket  lightened
                         Steel Cam Thrust Plate
                         Steel Cam Sprocket  lightened
                         Timing Chain  competition
                         Steel Con Rods  forged billet H-beam
                         Die Cast 88.5mm pistons- M spec
                         Rear Crank seal kit
Lip seal added front timing cover
Aluminum Engine Back Plate
Steel billet flywheel- lightened
Lightweight Starter Ring Gear
Aluminum Oil Stump
Bolt in stump baffle
Oil Pump
Oil Strainer
Competition Starter Motor 22mm New
100M Tubular Exhaust Manifold
100M Silencer
100M tail pipe (both side and rear, side currently installed)
10 Electronic Fan kit
Spin On Oil Filter Kit
100M Carb Heat Shield
100M cone air filter kit

Gilbert et Line owner of BN2L230740

Le 11-01-13 ` 10:23, Thomas Willig a icrit :