[Healeys] Not a Healey Day, Today.

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 17:23:00 MST 2011

Curt,

That happened to me in '74 with my Sunbeam Alpine. Ah youth.

I remember the winter of 78. I was in Dayton and we had some record breaking snows. It followed the winter of 77 when we had a month of 20 below. Respects to our friends in more northern climates.

Greg
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.