[Healeys] BJ7 hardware

Robert Bender rbender9 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 13:27:52 MST 2011

Does anyone have a recommendation for a plater who will do zinc (or white
cadmium) plating on nuts, bolts, misc hardware?  I haven't yet found anyone
locally (I'm in the Midwest), though the new flat rate postal boxes make
shipping anywhere in the States pretty easy.  Also like to hear of any
recommendations for good chrome platers, especially if they are capable of
straightening and removing dings from items as well as handling the chroming.
The local guys I've talked to so far make their living doing Harley chrome,
and aren't sure what to make of my Healey.
Thanks,
Bob