[Healeys] Fooding in Australia

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 10 19:12:05 MST 2011

G'day Tadek

We're just North of Brisbane Tadek - it's been raining hard for 4 days - we
had 200mm in 24 hours. No flooding in our immediate area but Brisbane city
under flood warning and areas to West in serious trouble. Thanks for your
thoughts. Wonder how John Rowe's going in Toowoomba,  one of worst hit areas

Peter Linn