[Healeys] Diff, brake pipe material

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 11:50:30 MST 2011

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the differential recondition tips. I will take my
bet, and report my failure/success.

Now I have another question.

On the cars I have built recently, there were no alloy parts in the brake
system, soo I have used copper piping with confidence. Unfortunatly the
Healey is not that type, as the rear brake cylinder housings are made of
alloy. Soo I would not like to use copper to prevent electric corrosion.
What to use then? Is Kunifer a good substitution, or it has the same
behaviour as copper? Only steel is good?

Gergo