[Healeys] 1958 BN6 Project For Sale

Geatros geatros at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 8 17:07:21 MST 2011

Hello,

Too many projects so this one is going.....

1958 A-H BN6 Project , not running , big project , Very eary
production BN6

- Frame is rusty, shot, can't be used

- Comes with donor BT7 Chaiss/Frame, with rear end and front end
parts in good condition, will need some older  restoration repairs
redone

- Spare rear Fenders, front shroud ,windshield , plus other items

- 3000 twin HD6 Carbs, Sideshift trans in pieces but compltete.
engine is not siezed but will need a rebuild

- Project is mostly complete

- Clear Canadin, British Columbia Title in my name  , no issues like
Salvage or Rebuilt

- Both front drum and disk brakes

- Both donor and the BN6 are on wheels and roll

- The Healey is in Vancouver BC  Canada

- $10500 CAD

if you would like to come  and see the Healey  let me know.

Thanks

Kenny