[Healeys] 3.54 differential questions

eyera3@gmail.com eyera3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 22:13:24 MST 2011

I'm converting to a Smitty for a few reasons,
Want a modern tranny, less idiosyncratic than Oem with over drive
Less stressful for wife to drive.
Lighter
Cheaper to fix
Pulling tranny anyway to put in rear engine sealand update to BJ8 clutch
Eliminating overdrive kick down because using Hd8 carbs and cable throtle
Bought a complete kit with tranny and cut down drive shaft for a great price
No need to teach kids and wife to double clutch

Other than that, can't think of a reason.;)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions
IT Consultants