[Healeys] Looking for Parts

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:36:11 MST 2011

Hello Listers,

I am in need for some 100 parts to help some friends restoring their 100s,
an early BN1 and a BN2.

I would like to find an original BN1 adjustable steering wheel collar
locking knob.  As I remember, these are slightly different from the
six-cylinder ones.  This is a long shot I but have to ask.

Either a 1953 dated horn or the brass ID plate dated in '53 since it's
detachable.

A speedometer reset knob, this is a knurled knob on a 2 inch long tightly
wound stiff spring shaft.  I have pictures of what this looks like if
needed.

Anyone out there restoring their car and replacing all of the hardware with
modern buts, bolts and screws?  If so we'd be interested in any good spare
fasteners, and please, no buckets/coffee cans of bolts sitting around for
10+ years with rain water filling half the can.  Especially interested in
any good suspension fasteners both UNF and BSF.  100s and 100-6s preferred,
since that later cars had an "S" strength rating code on the head versus and
"R" on the early cars.

The main portion of a BN1 two piece dash, we already have the detachable
instrument cluster section.

A good rebuildable fuel gauge for a 100 (the needle must be in good
condition) for a Concours car.

And as always... any broken control heads (trafficators-horn button turn
signal switches) or parts.

Thanks,

Curt
760-458-1926