[Healeys] Harbor Freight

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at att.net
Mon Feb 28 16:19:24 MST 2011

Dear Bob,

If the code does not work after you put them in your cart, then just call
them at 800-423-2567 and ask why it does not work.  They are in California,
so if you are on the east coast, you should get them for at least an hour
for now.  I got the code number from the Monthly Catalogue that they send me
and it states that the sale is valid until March 31st.

Mark