[Healeys] Springthing 2011!

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 06:42:20 MST 2011

Itbs a Bluegrass Birthday Party!

Join us May 19-22 in Bowling Green Kentucky!

SpringThing 2011 celebrates the 20th anniversary of SpringThing, and in
doing so webre throwing the ultimate birthday bash for all our friends. Over
the  past 20 years webve ventured throughout the Bluegrass. Webve traveled
hundreds  of miles on beautiful Kentucky backroads. Webve shared countless
laughs and a  few tears. Now itbs time to celebrate this milestone with more
of the  once-in-a-lifetime experiences youbve come to expect with
SpringThing.

We kick off in Bowling Green with a house party at the home of  Bluegrass
members Bill and Sarah Richey as they open up their home and private
collection of fine automobiles. You wonbt be disappointed in the overflowing
hospitality and fun games.

Friday will be yours for the taking. Adventure through cave country,  visit
the assembly line for the Corvette or take in the shopping and historic
sites in the area. But donbt be late for the Friday night party as the
British
 invade! Webre taking over the National
Corvette Museum as Healeys (and their  owners) enter the building. We have
a fantastic experience lined up that  includes dancing the night away inside
the Museum surrounded by Healeys!

On Saturday pack your bags and head...north! Experience the twists and
turns of central Kentucky and our infamous cave country. Webll head for
Elizabethtown, the town made famous by the Cameron Crowe movie. This quaint
city
welcomes up with a vintage Coca-Cola musuem and plenty of shopping for the
ladies. Donbt worry,
our signature bourbon distilleries are within a stones  throw!

For more information visit, _www.BluegrassClub.com_
(http://www.BluegrassClub.com)

Jim  Werner
Louisville, Kentucky