[Healeys] BLOWN ENGINE

Andrew Thorp bce257 at yahoo.co.nz
Sat Feb 26 18:25:29 MST 2011

Its been doing the email rounds for a few months now

<copy n paste>
http://www.phforums.co.za/f13/locomotive-engine-failure-blown-piston-61637/

--- On Sun, 27/2/11, Len and/or Marge Hartnett <thehartnetts at earthlink.net>

From: Len and/or Marge Hartnett <thehartnetts at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BLOWN ENGINE
To: "AH Mail List" <healeys at autox.team.net>

Sorry, PG.  The List does not accept attachments.  You will need to give some
links if you want us to see this.  And I know that I do.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031

----- Original Message ----- From: "PG" <britishcars at shaw.ca>