[Healeys] Non-Healey: USA phone number

Jaap Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 01:38:57 MST 2011

Friends, many thanks for your helpful reactions. I now realise that by
missing the call and pressing nine I missed either a free cruise to the
Bahama's or a nice stay in Florida. That doesn't bother me because I've just
won 3 million dollars in a lottery for which I never bought a ticket, I am
waiting for a 5 million Pounds Sterling cheque from a high-ranking official
of the Nigerian State Bank, and I also inherited a few million dollars
because an uncle of which I never knew he existed  had crashed in a plane
accident and left me all his money.
In short: I'm a lucky guy!
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands