[Healeys] Avon CR6ZZ tires

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 20:26:15 MST 2011

Notwithstanding my "Time to Retire" comment, I agree with Michael.  Tires are
a moving target.  The good tire in 2005 may no longer be the best tire in
2011.  I'm always open to listening to the latest experiences, no matter how
many times the question has been asked before.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo