[Healeys] falcon exhausts

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 23 18:05:38 MST 2011

Disagree.   Take it to the pros if "you can't handle the fit".   They can
tweak it if need be.

Lets not forget that some of our cars have been tweaked themselves just to
get them back on the
street.  Whose to say that the car fitment isn't the problem.     Oh I know
all that work is perfectly
straight,  yea,  right.

Mark