[Healeys] falcon exhausts

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 23 17:58:04 MST 2011

Nope, sorry ,  we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.   You know it
wouldn't hurt for some
of us that can't get it right on our own to reach out to the pros that do
this stuff for a living.
Get it up on a rack so theres some room to move and brighten up the eye
sight a bit.

Exhausts were never really meant to be the ultimate do it yourself project.
Just the fact that
these companys can get the fit as close as they do for us weekend mechanics
is miraculous by itself.

I hope the new polished ss unit fits as well on my "A".

Mark