[Healeys] BJ8 - Which Exhaust System Brand ??

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 22 23:24:11 MST 2011

I installed a Moss SS Falcon on my BT7 2 years ago and it fit fine and
sounds good ,
price very good.    Now Moss is  carrying a highly polished ss unit as well.
I bought one for my MGA but its still boxed up.  I could not find a name on
this unit.

One of the MGA club members won a contest and the ss polished unit was the
prize.  He wrote
up an article for the MGA magazine and it got very high praise.  Good sound,
good install.  No accessories included.   Cost is very reasonable.

Mark