[Healeys] Restoration Question

Martin Jansen jule_enterprisesah at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 20:47:13 MST 2011

Herb,The engine and transmission does not need to be in the car when welding
in the inner sills, floor panels etc. That being said, I am afraid this will
not fix problems of structural integrity. You will likely still have problems
with panel fit and may not have a very solid foundation to operate your car. I
would be happy to discuss this further with you.

Happy Healeying,   Marty
905-854-3555
  www.jule-enterprises.com