[Healeys] Earthquake in ChristchurchNZ

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 06:58:49 MST 2011

Thanks Robert
Sorry My post was rushed.
I'd managed to contact some of my more tech savvy Kiwi mates via
Twitter and facebook. I'm still waiting to hear back from two.
But power is still an issue, as are phones I'My post didn't have my
full attention - hence me typing Wellington (rather than Christchurch)
- and being a little obtuse (any friends.... in Christchurch!!!)
I know Mike Salter is a Kiwi, as are a few others on this list. I just
wanted to get that URL out to the list in case others had friends or
relatives in NZ.
Aussies and Kiwis have a special bond.
In good times, and in sport, we act like we hate each other and
constantly take the piss.
But when things aren't so good, we are there. Like brothers. Like
family.
The ANZAC tradition.
Anyway.
All my best to all the Kiwis.