[Healeys] States with ethanol gas

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:24:07 MST 2011

Listers,

It appears that I have started something here so I will continue with
additional information.

Not all states are required to state on the pump the percentage of ethanol
in their gas (5% - 15%).

So, here is the list of states that are are required to and those that are
not required to list the ethanol in their gas;

http://www.fuel-testers.com/state_guide_ethanol_laws.html

All of my cars run poorly on the ethanol gas and mileage has dropped by
about 20%.

My son lives in Nashville and went to one of the stations listed in his
area.  The prices were $1 per gallon higher than the ethanol gas.  When
asked about it, the owner just smiled.

With the rising price of gas, we can all use the extra mpg when it is
available as well as the reduced damage to our cars from the ethanol fuel

Best regards,

Fred
63 BJ7.