[Healeys] Pistons

Wayne Schultz waschu2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:25:20 MST 2011

Hi,

           In a search for pistons for my BJ-8 rebuild I followed up on
a lead from Jim Wojcik and called Ross racing pistons.  They can make me
a nice set of modern pistons in 84mm, three ring, with a compression
height of 1.897 (22 thousands over stock). The stock compression height
is 1.875.  The cylinder head on these usually needs to be milled 10
thousands or so. Trying to not have the compression get to high with
today's gas. Anyone want to comment.

                                                                                                                                       Wayne