[Healeys] You will get a charge out of this!

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sun Feb 20 19:15:36 MST 2011

<< yes, unless you are asking about the location of your points file,
in which case I think you need to buy a new one, so you can find
the old one >>

Ira  hit both "nails on the head", mate !!!

The "return" of the old one will occur within one [1] hour after
you return to your shop/garage Patrick !!  Guaranteed !!  LOL

Ed

PS:  Suggestion.  Purchase several; place at least two [2] in the
car - boot & parcel shelf[?] - one [1] in tool box, one [1] on the
bench, etc., etc. !!  They "should" be cheap; if not PM me and I'll
get you some <G> !!
PPS:  When I lose one [1] I replace immediately and I actually
get two [2] as they are packaged that way <G> !!  I am ALWAYS
ahead of the game <VBG> !!