[Healeys] Vredestein Sprint Classic - Feb Calender Pic

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 14:03:21 MST 2011

Rich, I agree here - taller than the 165 for sure.
The 185 does the job of filling the wheel well visually, where the 165 simply
looks too small.
The 185 is also 1 inch taller than the 185/70 for the same reason, and is more
suited to the old Healey suspension design.  The low profile tires [/70, /60
etc] are basically designed for modern cars suspension characterisitcs, but
some folks use them on older cars as they like the fatter/bulbous look.

Robert N. Blair
  Yellow 65BJ8
  RNBmail at yahoo.com