[Healeys] Healeys and Toilet Paper

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 10:43:16 MST 2011

It's my car in the photo and I've been waiting for the photo to be  pub
lished, as it was shot in December, so Charlie thanks for letting me know  it's
out there. I have multiple photos of the behind, (no pun intended),  the
scenes preparation. It was actually a very fun shoot, took all day to
accomplish, and the best part, they paid me!  Now I just have to find the  magazine
to get my copy. When I told friends about the my car appearing in  a toilet
paper ad, you can imagine the taunts, especially from Healey  folks. But I
thought it might be a nice way to expose our cars to the public,  wipe away
any clingy thoughts of our cars not being fun and leave a clean and  fresh
feeling behind.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598
Toilet Paper Famous!

In a message dated 2/17/2011 7:52:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,