[Healeys] Vredestein Sprint Classic

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Feb 17 01:09:38 MST 2011

Robert,
I tend to disagree. Some cars are far more sensitive for certain small
defects in the tyres, e.g. the Triumph TR4/5/6. I am not sure why, but
off set of wheels and front suspension set up probably play a role.
If your car has no issues so much the better.
Check your tyres for slight bumps on the sidewalls. A fair number of
Healey and TR owners over here have had one or two new tires changed
under guarantee in the past.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]