[Healeys] Vredestein Sprint Classic - Feb Calender Pic

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 00:43:19 MST 2011

Listers,

Following all the tire size quesions and answers, if interested you can see my
BJ8 with 185x15 [not 185/70x15] Vred on 5 inch rims as the Yellow February car
in the 2011 AHCUSA Calender.  I have lowered the rear by 2 inches to get rid
of the dreaded BJ8 gap between the tire and the fender top.  It is now
concentric as earlier cars.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  RNBmail at yahoo.com