[Healeys] Number of MK2 BN7s

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 9 08:20:20 MST 2011

If it's a fantasy, why not have the owner pay you to take it off their hands
and give it a good home?  :)

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

> Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 05:56:19 -0800
> From: bspidell at comcast.net
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Number of MK2 BN7s
>
> Recall reading somewhere authoritative that only 60-something (64?)
tri-carb, center-shift BN7s (two seaters) were
> built, making them tres collectible.   There were considerably more
dual-carb, center-shift BN7s built.

> One of my favorite fantasies is finding a perfect tri-carb, center-shift BN7
in a barn and getting it for $5,000.