[Healeys] Healey 100-6 and 100 Articles available

Patrick Yoas pyoas at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 07:03:35 MST 2011

I sent some old magazine articles to www.healey6.com for John to post and he has them all posted. (check his NEW "Competition" link), There's a 1961 article about 100-6 tuning for performance and about cam grinds and the latter article being a dyno of the '61 article. There's interesting info about the grinds for the cams and that they were going to be inventoried by DMH.

Also, there's a closely linked two-part article about the 100 and tuning with American engine parts.

I'm still finding old mag articles from my attic storage!
Enjoy!
Patrick