[Healeys] BN2 80/100 W bulbs on the PL700 tripod headlights....

Hap Polk happolk at cox.net
Fri Feb 4 13:30:20 MST 2011

There appears to be a lot of debate about the value of soldering crimped
connections. Soldering limits corrosion and in theory should provide a lower
resistance connection than well done crimping alone. I guess it depends on
how well the fabricator limits vibration stress at the connection. Your
technique should do the trick.