[Healeys] need smitty clutch disk thickness

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:15:18 MST 2011

Hello,
sorry if this is a repost
Does anyone have the thickness of the the custom friction disk for the
Smitty kit? My used kit came with a disk, but I want to verify that it is
not a stock thickness, and I want to get it rebuilt as it shows bright spots
on the springs.
I have an email and phone call in to Pete, but have not heard back and I
need to drop it off tomorrow in order to get it back in time to install my
tranny and move my car in two weeks. (long story, but it is coming home for
a while) my kids are looking forward doing some work on the car for some
sweat equity.
cheers

--
Ira Erbs