[Healeys] 100M Luggage Capacity

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:12:20 MST 2011

Bob -

The boot is bigger - you can test fit what would work by taking out
the spare tire in your BJ8 - w/o spare tire the boot capacity and
shape is about the same.

There is also a bit of small space behind the seats for one piece of
small soft luggage, maybe a little more space if the hood is up and
passenger seat is moved all the way forward (assuming its a BN2).

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device