[Healeys] BN2 80/100 W bulbs on the PL700 tripod headlights....

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Feb 3 01:31:27 MST 2011

I prefer to use lowish loads on the relays for better reliability. They
cost next to nothing. The 50A fuse may be a bit to heavy, you are
correct, but 20A is a bit tight as you have a surge when switching on
the lights as the filaments heat up. I settle for 30A total or 15A per
relay.
High beam usually is 80A,dip light 100A.
Kees Oudesluijs

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]