[Healeys] Dry fuel Pump

Linwood H Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sat Dec 24 12:29:48 MST 2011

Thanks to everyone who responded to my enquiry about the Bugeye fuel. Several people suggested blowing into the fuel tank. I tried that since it was the easiest thing to do, but alas no joy. I have a clear plastic fuel filter between the pump and the tank and so I can see that no fuel is flowing into the pump. As suggested, probably air in the line for some reason?? In a day or two I will jack it up and disconnect the fuel line at the tank and see if that helps. Again, thanks to everyone. Happy Holidays!!!!

Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project