[Healeys] Your Iconic Healey

Jim & Karen Richmond jkrich at gvtc.com
Sun Dec 18 19:23:44 MST 2011

That's a tough question, even after years of Healey ownership.  Maybe this
will help explain it.

At Conclave in Colorado Springs this year, I entered my BN1 in the Economy Run
event.  I was by myself.  Traffic was very light, the route scenic and it was
quiet.  The Healey was running smooth; it didn't miss a beat in spite of the
altitude. And I thought how lucky I was to be driving a very beautiful fifty
one year old sports car in this place.  Donald and his boys, especially Gerry
Coker did well.

Jim Richmond
BN1
AN5