[Healeys] Rare Hardtops

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 18:04:30 MST 2011

Joe -

I believe they only ever made a very small handful of these hard tops.

Apparently they got very hot very fast if the sun came out, and they
yellowed over time.  I do not believe any have survived.

There are a couple advertising pictures of this top running around,
looks "cool" but that's about as far as it goes.

It's sort of like dating a Playboy bunny.....  she looks really great
on the outside but she'll be completely incapable of field dressing a
deer and then cooking the venison steak in a savory black cherry
reduction.

Merry Christmas all!!!

Best,

Alan