[Healeys] need a paint code

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 11:05:08 MST 2011

Hello David;  I believe the following codes apply.
   OEW  Old English White  --
     Dupont-WT03;
     PPG 91212;
     ICI Code 2379 or 2122

Also, the attached files should help. [Yes, I know attached files are striped
from the list]

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada          - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Thu, 12/15/11, David Porter <frogeye at porterscustom.com> wrote: << Does
anyone has a paint code for Imron for Old English White?  My paint store
doesn't have a DuPont code for OEW except for Centari. Anyone?  Dave, Rich,
Kent ?? >>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Dupont]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Colour]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of White-OEW.pdf]