[Healeys] Jackie Cooper Trophy

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 17:09:38 MST 2011

I don't think so Alan.  Reid Trummel had a write-up about this trophy in the
September 2011 issue of the Healey Marque on page 30. [copy attached will be
stripped from list]  According to the article, the owner of the trophy was
seeking to reunite it with the Austin Healey 100 Jackie Cooper ran in the 1954
Lockbourne AFB races.

The theft you may be recalling has to do with Pat Moss's trophies which were
stolen around Christmas 2007 while she was in hospital.

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives