[Healeys] (no subject)

Classic MG Magazine Subscribe at ClassicMGMagazine.com
Sun Dec 11 15:54:39 MST 2011

Same thing happened to me b I havenbt been on the list for 3-4 years.

Beth Lunney
Classic MG Magazine
704-948-1745
8702 Taybrook Dr.
Huntersville, NC 28078

www.ClassicMGMagazine.com

From: Mnhealey at gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 1:22 PM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] (no subject)

Can anyone explain to me why I'm getting these again?  I had unsubscribed
from
this list years ago and all of a sudden I'm on the list again?  I know how to
unsubscribe, but am a little baffled how I am back on again.

Curt

On Dec 11, 2011, at 8:59 AM, ahbn6 at optonline.net wrote:

> The following are updates for the last week of November and first part of
December.

> 1. A link to the email address for Lee Williams who produces a "Portable
Garage" on the Parts page, Miscellaneous section.

> 2. Link to E-Z Lok which are purported to work better than Helicoils for
stripped threads on the Parts page, Miscellaneous section.

> 3.  Installation of a Coolant Recovery System and a method of fastening the
Heater Cold Air Duct to the front frame. On the Technical page, My
Modifications section.

> 4. Over the next week of so I will be validating all of the links. If you
note a problem with any, please let me know.

Healeys at autox.team.net