[Healeys] Email hacked

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Dec 10 14:55:57 MST 2011

G'day Don

I received two cries for help from you which tugged at my heart strings so I
sent you twice the number of $$$ you asked for.

Please send back the $2,738.00 today as Jim Cratchit, Tiny Tim and all the
other starving orphans of Tasmania need food and clothing to take them
through what looks to be a bitterly cold southern winter.

Many thanks

Percival Scrooge
Penguin, Tasmania