[Healeys] Healey Trivia: Buddy Holly

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 06:43:41 MST 2011

Like Holly, I own a Healey (2, actually), and for a while I was a partner in a flying club that owned the type of plane
he was killed in: a V-tailed Bonanza (aka 'fork-tailed doctor killer').  Note: it wasn't the plane's fault.

That's where the similarities stop; unlike Holly I have no talent or charisma.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net