[Healeys] BT7 on ebay - buy it now for just $445,000

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 07:26:15 MST 2011

Im willing to check it out for serious buyer. They are 20 min from me.
Maybe they want be so rude to me now that him more mature......looking
Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write