[Healeys] six cylinder main bearing caps

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:32:20 MDT 2011

Measure it over with a set of dial gauges just to check the plastigauge.
Though the numbers are right. If theese values are confirmed, then dont
alter anything.

Though the crankshaft should turn free with only the friction of the
assembly lube or oil. Anything above this is BAD (bearing caps not lined up,
offset grind camshaft etc). If You find any extra friction, dont be tempted
to start the engine. Bring it back to the machinist.

Gergo