[Healeys] Lucas Horns

robert westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 18:48:31 MDT 2011

I was cleaning up the horns on my 100 and noticed one was at full
blast while the second only emitted a feeble vibration.
Do I need to take it apart to tune it up or can I fix it with a few
well placed blows?
Can I put 12v. straight into it with my jumper battery or will I fry it?
Is there an easy way to determine if it is a high or low note?  Or in
my case no note at all.

By the way the Duplicolor (for a honda)  "Seattle Silver
Met"  (YR94M)  is a pretty close match to the original color.

Thanks,

Rob       (Silver in Seattle) WA