[Healeys] 100/6 for sale

Ghess4 ghess4 at cox.net
Mon Aug 29 17:58:42 MDT 2011

Ron, I had an email exchange with Dan about two weeks ago.  He said that the
completion of the current gear order appears to be, as I had suggested in my
question to him, "around the end of the year".  He said that he hoped to
improve that time frame.  I didn't ask him whether he was still taking
orders but I had come to understand a few months ago that he was.  I did
take him a few days to respond to my email but in these days if you have a
full time job you probably want to give priority to it?
Alton Hess