[Healeys] 100/6 for sale

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Aug 29 14:57:13 MDT 2011

As I mentioned to him, my guess is that since it was listed under a Trade name and not a listers name, that is probably what kicked this all of.  No problem either way for me.

tom

---- Rich Chrysler <richchrysler at quickclic.net> wrote:

=============
I'll be the first to say that I don't want this list to become a common
"want ad" and "for sale" listing, but I have no problem with something noted
to be for sale and to list a contact number or email for further
information.

After all, if it helps the cause of getting somebody a car or part they
need, why not?

Rich Chrysler
Healeys at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html