[Healeys] Using lizardskin on Healey wheel wells//interior

akronzips at aol.com akronzips at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 21:54:41 MDT 2011

 Rich:
My car has just had it's first coat of gray sealer primer put down on it.

I am about to put Lizardskin sound deadening on the interior of my Healey . I
plan on putting it on the floor,doors , wheel wells and underneath on the
lower body. Once that is done I plan on putting the heat reducer ceramic spray
on the interior parts of the cab and the interior of the firewall. (Not the
engine bay)

Currently my car has a coat of sealer primer on it as I state above and I'm
concerned about how well this Lizardskin will stick,adhere to the primer
surface.

Has anyone on the list put Lizarskin  on over a coat of primer?

I then want to paint the car with a sealer type primer and then put the Healey
blue paint on. (Too thick?
Will the lizardskin allow paint to adhere to the surface?

 I also wanted to know if this product will hold the paint I'm about to apply
over it (Healey Blue) on the frame

Thanks
Howard     akronzips at aol.com
61 BT7 Tri-carb